Winter Wonderland


Happy Holidays Everyone!

I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season. I know this time of year can be a very busy time for anyone, so if you find yourself wanting a distraction for your little ones, I have something you might enjoy. "Ice Cube Snowman" you can use plastic containers or ice cube trays. Simply make ice cubes and let the children stack them and you can either give them shapes to create faces, buttons and so on from the outside of the ice. OR you can add black buttons, bottle caps, orange triangles INSIDE your ice to create faces and arms for your snowman. this is a fun activity in all stages! the children will enjoy playing with the ice and watching what happens as it starts to get warm. Enjoy and I will talk to you again in the new year! I have lots to share with you and I hope to hear you all share with me as well.

Best Wishes and  Happy Holidays!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Year, A New Concept Theme! "Loose Parts Play"

Week 51 2017 Positive Disipline and Re Direction

Week 48 2017 Art and Self Expression