Spring Fever!


Hello Everyone!

I don't know about you, but I am excited for spring ( even if it is snowing as I write this). If you have little ones at home, and you're looking for fun activities to help "Rain" in spring. I have something for you! during the coming weeks, I will show you all the fun things we will be doing in my class for spring. I am going to share fun Art, Movement, Sensory and Music activities for you to recreate at home. I am going to be teaching the following Themes: Bugs, St. Patrick's day, Weather, Animals and Their Homes and More! Follow us each week and share your ideas with us as well. Each week I will post about a different activity we did in class. If you like the things were doing and you want to learn more, you can always Email me and I would be more than happy to share.
Fragileangel@wowway.com is where I can be reached away from here!

Let's Have Some Fun!

 

Your Creativity Producer and Professional Mess Maker,

Theresa @ The Creative Campus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 51 2017 Positive Disipline and Re Direction

A New Year, A New Concept Theme! "Loose Parts Play"

Week 52 2017 Learning without Books, Tech or Sitting and Listening