Fun In The Sun and Grass!



Happy Friday  Friends,

Today was a wonderful day to play with my friends. I was glad to see that some of my friends came to play IN even though it was so nice Outside hehe . Today I wanted to share with you some of the fun things we did. My friends had a lot of fun playing with Bugs, Grass and Garden Tools.

If you look really closely you can see that we even had some flowers growing in our grass. my friends enjoyed digging and filling their buckets with the grass  and flowers as well.
For our art experience today we decided to make rainbow fish. I figured a nice clean art experience would be a nice change of pace. *clean art is not usually something ms. Theresa leans towards (smile).
 
I am sad that I won't get to see my friends through the summer because we don't have a classroom, but I will keep sharing my fun ideas with you this way all through the summer. I look forward to hearing from those of you who read this as well. I love learning fun new things to teach my little friends!
 
 
HAPPY SUMMER!
 
Ms. Theresa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Year, A New Concept Theme! "Loose Parts Play"

Week 51 2017 Positive Disipline and Re Direction

Week 52 2017 Learning without Books, Tech or Sitting and Listening