Circle Christmas Trees and Fancy Snow Flakes

Hello Everyone!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season! I love this time of year. The Shopping/Gift Giving, The Cooking and The Crafting! This is a wonderful time of year to work with your little ones to create art that makes wonderful Gifts and Keep Sakes. I as an adult make my own Christmas Cards every year, and Its a wonderful time for letting our little friends join in. I still have many of the wonderful holiday decorations that I made as a child! I am going to share with you two special activities my friends have recently done. The first is Circle Christmas Trees. the kids had soo much fun stamping these. You can use TP rolls or plastic cups of different sizes (super cute with different sizes).
 Then I gave the children shapes but you can use any art supplies you have around the house or classroom. These are what the children used to "decorate" their tree. I think they are adorable and I hope you do as well.
Since It snowed over the weekend, my friends wanted to make "snowflakes", so I set out the paper, Tin foil and Wax Paper with Glue Sticks.
 This is what my friends came up with!
 Once they were done tearing and pasting, I cut around the edges of their work, and it really came to life! I will post the picture of the "finished" snowflake at a later date. I unfortunately do not have that photo with these for some reason. I Hope
 
you enjoy these activities as much as we have!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Year, A New Concept Theme! "Loose Parts Play"

Week 51 2017 Positive Disipline and Re Direction

Week 52 2017 Learning without Books, Tech or Sitting and Listening