Multi Step Fish Art!

Hello Everyone!

I hope you are as excited for summer as I am! a few weeks ago I started a Multi Step art Project with my friends. I wanted to share with you the details about the pictures that I have been posting on FB as well! I first gave the children a Blank Piece of Large Paper and encouraged them the paint it all blue.
Then we tried to add "Sand" you can use actual sand or Yellow Salt but ask you see here, the Salt Didn't Stick Well. Then I encouraged the Children to tear tissue paper and create Seaweed.
                                  Finally, For our last step I had my friends use their hand prints to create fish and finish their project!
They had as much fun with this as I did watching them. You can make this as details or Simple as you or your friends wish.  I hope you enjoy!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Year, A New Concept Theme! "Loose Parts Play"

Week 51 2017 Positive Disipline and Re Direction

Week 52 2017 Learning without Books, Tech or Sitting and Listening