Aliens and Robots Oh My!!

Hello Everyone! 
 

Valentines Day is right around the corner. I hope your having a lot of fun getting ready for the special day. I wanted to share with you a fun theme I have been working on with my little friends!  I recently held a class on the theme of Aliens and Robots.
 
This is a fun activity for both boys and girls. All children can use their creativity and create their own creatures. I love these themes because you can incorporate Colors, Shapes and Number learning into the activities. These themes are also great for practicing Eye/ Hand Coordination and Small Motor Skills.
 
You can also create aliens using the same materials. you can introduce Paint, Glitter, Different Stickers you can make it as simple or detailed as your friends are interested in.
If you are interested in learning more about the activities that I have used for this theme I would love for you to join me at my up coming event :
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-a_cb6xcjqstLwFcU3g7CDXznNRqhAsS4JAgxmiE-v4/=sharing Our Robots are still in the process of being finished, and I will post pictures as they are completed!

Talk To you Soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 51 2017 Positive Disipline and Re Direction

A New Year, A New Concept Theme! "Loose Parts Play"

Week 52 2017 Learning without Books, Tech or Sitting and Listening