25 Days of Christmas and Winter Activities.... Week One 5 Activities

Happy December Everyone! I am offering a special blog series for the month of December! each week I will share 5 activities for you to use and learn with. Each activity will be connected to Winter Or Christmas in some way! I hope you enjoy using these as much as I have Enjoyed Creating Them!


ART
Circle Christmas Tree

Language Development

Snow Charades

Sensory/Science
 Snow construction (frozen Shave Cream)

Math
 
Ice Cream Sundae (cut scoops of ice cream, Cherries, Sprinkles and Flavored topping). Give each player a bowl or cone shape. assign each item a number. using either number cards or dice, each player takes a turn and selects the item of their number. The first person to add all the items to their ice cream wins!

 Dramatic Play

Build Ginger Bread Houses With Boxes use a variety of your favorite art products and be creative!

    


If you would like to receive more free activities like these, Visit me @ http://thecreativecampus.weebly.com/ Join my FREE Activities Program for more fun content!  Happy Winter I hope you Enjoy!

Ms. Theresa








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 48 2017 Art and Self Expression

A New Year, A New Concept Theme! "Loose Parts Play"

Week 51 2017 Positive Disipline and Re Direction