Invitationss To Play With Open Ended Loose Parts Robots


Robots are such a fun subject. they engage everything from Small motor to Creativity and can even  gross motor. I have used a lot of fun activities over the years on this theme. One of my favorites is my "Build A Robot" game. you get a bunch of parts (eyes ears nose mouth) so on and so on. then you put them in a pile and each player picks a card and adds that part to their robot. 
SUPER FUN. I also like to let the kids create their own robots!  they really enjoy this. Boxes, Art Materials and a lot of creativity.  Its so much fun the things they come up with. 


“Robots” Loose parts and invitations to play!

This theme is one that can be used in endless ways. You can use this theme to teach Color Recognition, Shapes, Counting, Color Mixing. I could go on and on. This theme encourages children to be creative and engage in learning. Is there something you might be struggling with? or feeling frustration around while you're creating and engaging at home?  leave me a message and I would love to help in any way I can. Some of my favorites are :

1) Build A Robot Group Game
2) Build a Robot Art
3) Robot parts sensory



Questions To ask For Extending Learning and Engagement:
1) What Can I Make A Robot From
2) What Would I Use a Robot For
3) How Do Robots Move?

I hope you enjoyed these activities, and If there something you might be struggling with? or feeling frustration around while you're creating and engaging at home?  leave me a message and I would love to help in anyway I can.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 48 2017 Art and Self Expression

A New Year, A New Concept Theme! "Loose Parts Play"

Week 51 2017 Positive Disipline and Re Direction