"What I can create for you ". From the desk of your Creativity Producer and Professional Mess Maker!


Good Morning Everyone!

It is that time of year again!  Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Christmas OH MY! Then throw in New Year and Winter Break!  I am sure you have been left wondering " How will I ever keep the kids busy during all this time off?" 

 Well all this week I am sharing with you FREE content for exactly that! 

 I am going to share a new piece of information about "The Creative Campus",
" The Work We Do" and " How We Can Help You".
I even have a special surprise for you, which I will reveal ON Black Friday!

Today I would like to share with you,

"10 Kinds Of Curriculum I Can Create For You, As your Creative Content Creator"!

1) Math Activities and Games
2) Science Experiences and Experiments
4) Language /Vocabulary Building Game
3) Routine Step Schedules
5) Small Motor Skill Builder Activities
6) Sensory Experiences
7) Gross Motor Games
9) Anxiety Reducing Activities for Separation and other situations ( step by step Routines)
10) Activities and Experience to build Critical Thinking/ Problem Solving Skills

I hope you have a wonderful weekend ! Don't Forget to keep coming back to see the new information we will be sharing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 48 2017 Art and Self Expression

A New Year, A New Concept Theme! "Loose Parts Play"

Week 51 2017 Positive Disipline and Re Direction