Open Ended "Loose Parts" With Turkeys

Gobble Gobble Friends! 

I have something fun for you. I love to do turkey activities. Several Years ago I created a Turkey game that I like to use In my math center. I have feathers of different colors, and turkeys with numbers on them. Sometime I let the kids engage with the activity alone, and other times we play a group game with it. I also like to put feathers out in the science area with different investigating tools. Their are so many fun things you can do with turkeys/ feathers. you can even get a container and play a what is it game. or use the items to create a story directed by the children. (sometimes its fun to get them to act it out as they tell it).  I hope you enjoyed these activities, and If there something you might be struggling with? or feeling frustration around while you're creating and engaging at home?  leave me a message and I would love to help in anyway I can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Year, A New Concept Theme! "Loose Parts Play"

Week 51 2017 Positive Disipline and Re Direction

Week 48 2017 Art and Self Expression