From The Desk Of Your Creative Content Creator Newsletter Construction
Tip: Build Language Skills ( Direction giving games, Guessing Games)
Tip: Build Teamwork (Simon says construction,
Tip: Build Listening Skills ( What Does it do? Encourage the child to act out what different construction vehicles do) Show pictures of different ones.
What are you working on? What do you need? What are your goals? https://www.facebook.com/groups/Thecreativecampus/ Join Us and Let Us Help You Learn Through Play! OR Make Me Your Personal Creative Content Creator ! ( Insert Link To Call)
Include Top 10 Favorites Activities:
- Build a city
- Build your favorite form of transportation ( can you make it move? )
- Use Large or Small Blocks to Build Roads or train tracks.
- Put cars and trains in your playdough table.
- Use popsicle sticks to build houses or buildings. (decorate them with paint and other art pieces.)
- Talk about homes around the world and construct your favorite ones using Loose Parts.
- Create your own blueprint
- Build Sandcastles (mix try and wet sand)
- Gross motor game
- ( Positional Listening Game) Put your red square in the middle of the paper. Build a Vehicle.
Questions For Engaging Learning
1) What Kinds Of Things Can We Build With?
2) How Can We Use The Different Items We Chose To Build With?
3) What will you put in your blue print?
If you Enjoy this and you are looking for more inspiration. Pick from several themes to get you engaged in learning and building new skills all year. https://yescourse.com/~/creative-campus/#!