Happy New Year!!

Hello Everyone!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful New Year Thus far! I was Ill through the holiday and so I was unable to Post for you all. I am looking forward to Having wonderful new experiences with my little friends. We are going to play with snow and colors this week. we are going to paint in the snow, bringing the outside Into our classroom. we will experiment with cotton balls ( snow) and painted water as well. I hope my friends will have as much fun with it as I did. What are some of the things you will be doing with your Little Ones This week?

Until Next Time!

Ms.Theresa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Year, A New Concept Theme! "Loose Parts Play"

Week 51 2017 Positive Disipline and Re Direction

Week 52 2017 Learning without Books, Tech or Sitting and Listening