An Early Holiday Present! ( Correction on Applesauce Playdough)

Hi everyone,

Thanksgiving is right around the corner and with it comes all the prep for Christmas. I wanted to let you know that I found a better version of my Applesauce Play dough That doesn't get all watery. You still Mix Equal parts Apple Sauce and Cinnamon They suggest starting with one cup of each.  but to that they say to add one teaspoon of white glue . I tried this and it actually works. I also add instead of glue I used flower. it holds together just like the glue. This is still my favorite recipe because its smells so good after its solid. You can either bake the ornaments after you cut them or you just let them dry on wax paper covered pans till hard.

Happy Holidays!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Year, A New Concept Theme! "Loose Parts Play"

Week 51 2017 Positive Disipline and Re Direction

Week 52 2017 Learning without Books, Tech or Sitting and Listening