Recovering! I Will Get Back To Sharing Soon


Hi friends,

I just wanted to drop by and say hello. I haven't written in a while, This has been a crazy week. I have celebrated my birthday and  I am recovering from Thyroid surgery (yesterday). I haven't been with my friends at school this week. I hope your week is going well and you are enjoying what is left of fall. I will be back at it sharing ideas this coming week. I have Turkey activities I want to share and a lot more. As soon as it starts to snow here in my are I want to share a really cute snow activity I came up with too. In the mean time, I would love for you guys to share some fun activities you have done .

Talk To You Soon

Your Creativity Producer and Professional Mess Maker,


Theresa @ The Creative Campus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Year, A New Concept Theme! "Loose Parts Play"

Week 51 2017 Positive Disipline and Re Direction

Week 52 2017 Learning without Books, Tech or Sitting and Listening