Green Green Everywhere!

Happy St Patrick Day Everyone!

I wanted to share the fun day we had today with you all! I Made Shamrock Collages with my friends. Children of all ages enjoyed this one, it was great small motor practice picking the pieces and sticking them to their paper.
 We also made Rainbows with hair brushes and paint. This was a lot of fun to watch! They came out so cool and they were Totally Child Created.


 

 My favorite thing of the day was the "Surprise" I brought for my friends.
 That's right!!! JELLO. They Loved it. This was such a wonderful activity I plan on using it again. I have a NEW favorite Sensory activity. This was a great way to experiment with Texture and Temperature and Scent. I hope you have had as much fun today as we did!
 
Till Next Time!
 
Theresa ( Don't forget you can go over to my FB Page and get lots more Free Ideas INCLUDING MY FREE GIVEAWAY THIS MONTH! https://www.facebook.com/thecreativecampuspreschool

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Year, A New Concept Theme! "Loose Parts Play"

Week 51 2017 Positive Disipline and Re Direction

Week 52 2017 Learning without Books, Tech or Sitting and Listening