Green Is For More Then St Patricks Day!

Hi Everyone,

I hope you have gotten a chance to experience the little bit of spring that seems to be surrounding us. This has been a LONG time coming! I wanted to write a little post for you about  "Green". Most times when we think of green, we think of Monsters, Slime and Of course St Patricks day! I would also like to encourage you to think of Spring when you use green this month! Green can be used to make wonderful Flowers/Plants and Even Animals and Bugs. These are some of my favorite things to make this time of year. If you are looking for something fun, I have a really cute activity over there that uses green along with Lots of other fun spring colors.  We made Rainbows In Pots, using Tissue Paper Squares and pot cut outs on paper. You can also use colored paper punches which would be really fun too. I am going to also be posting about a really fun "green" sensory activity. https://www.facebook.com/thecreativecampuspreschool Stay Tuned and Feel Free To Join My Facebook page at the above link!


Talk Soon! Enjoy Your Week

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 48 2017 Art and Self Expression

A New Year, A New Concept Theme! "Loose Parts Play"

Week 51 2017 Positive Disipline and Re Direction