Celebration Fun

Happy December!!

Yikes where did the time go? This is the time of year that we celebrate many different things. I wanted to share with you some of the fun things that you can do while learning using this theme.

Cake is usually part of any party of celebration, in one form or another. This was a fun activity that you can do easily at home. I gave my friends a paper bowl and some art supplies. I let them decide how they wanted to create their cakes.
Every child chose to use different methods and objects. some wanted glue, Others only wanted paint. I think they all turned out super cute .
 
I hope you enjoy this idea and have lots of fun creating your own celebrations at home!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 51 2017 Positive Disipline and Re Direction

A New Year, A New Concept Theme! "Loose Parts Play"

Week 48 2017 Art and Self Expression