Thanksgiving Fun


Hello Everyone! I hope you had a Wonderful Thanksgiving!

I wanted to share some fun ideas with you that you can use to teach your young ones .

Paper Plate turkeys. This was so easy and only used products that everyone has at home in one form or another. I cut the middle out of a paper plate creating a ring. I gave my friends different colors of tissue paper (you can use any paper you have wrapping paper, Tissue paper or even construction). then they covered the outer edge as desired and glued a brown circle to the back for the eyes and beak. These are super cute and I cant wait to do them again!

Hope You Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 48 2017 Art and Self Expression

A New Year, A New Concept Theme! "Loose Parts Play"

Week 51 2017 Positive Disipline and Re Direction