" The Ways To Work With Me" ! ( Your Creativity Producer and Professional Mess Maker)


As you may know if you have been following me for a while, I offer programs and services that create activities for learning and skill development through play experiences. These Programs and Services include :

1) "Invitations to Learn and Grown Through Open Ended Play" (Year Long Program) : This is a theme based program that offers DONE for your activities in many learning areas such as Art, Science and Gross Motor
https://yescourse.com/~/creative-campus/#!

2) Personalize Curriculum Creation Coaching: based on your child's Needs, Interest and Skills. We set goals and make a plan to achieve those goals.
https://yescourse.com/~/the-creative-curriculum-creator-se…/#!

3) Free 30 Minute Creative Curriculum Creator Call :where I get to know you and your child. What you need and then create 5 activities for you to use and keep.
OOOPS! Forgot one
Coming in January I will also be Offering a WEEKLY Free Training! I will share the details on this at a later date. I know you will find it useful.


Today I would Like to issue a challenge! 

I would like to hear from you. How are you using play to build new skills with your little ones? 

Head over to my fb group and join the conversation!https://www.facebook.com/groups/Thecreativecampus/  I love hearing your ideas.


I will be waiting to talk to you :)

Your Creativity Producer and Professional Mess Maker!

Theresa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Year, A New Concept Theme! "Loose Parts Play"

Week 51 2017 Positive Disipline and Re Direction

Week 52 2017 Learning without Books, Tech or Sitting and Listening