12 Days Of Christmas! Funday Friday! (keepsakes)

Funday Friday!
I think we all love Keepsake Projects! I would like to offer you a few options that i always enjoy!
1) Shape christmas Trees! ( use cups or containers dipped in paint). I also love to do this with hand prints layered in the shape of a tree. Then my favorite part! get out the loose parts and art pieces. Decorate your Tree!
2) Gingerbread or Cinnamon Playdough! make your own playdough. this is great small motor pratice as well as a great way to built attention span, as you give step instructions. roll out the dough and encourage the children to use Cookie Cutters. (great eye hand coordination). Then either bake them or let them dry out. They Smell Great!
I am also issuing a Challange with a Gift From me to you! you can read the details here!
 
TODAYS CHALLANGE!
 
Today I want to know what your favorite Holiday/ Winter Activity is and why?  Head over to my fb group and share your favorites! as a thank you for participating  I will give you "30 minutes of my time"! http://thecreativecampus.weebly.com/free-creative-content-creator-call.html I will Create 5 activities For You and your Child to Learn and Build new Skills as you Play! 
 
 
PS If you want more ideas like this put together for you!  you will enjoy this! https://yescourse.com/~/creative-campus/#!

 
Have a Wonderful Weekend!  
 
Your Creativity Producer and Professional Mess Maker! 
 
Theresa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Year, A New Concept Theme! "Loose Parts Play"

Week 51 2017 Positive Disipline and Re Direction

Week 52 2017 Learning without Books, Tech or Sitting and Listening