(5 Activities To Promote Learning and Development) "Join My Free Weekly Email Course "

Hello Everyone!! I just wanted to send you a little extra message on this Friday!  I am so excited to tell you about something that I just created. I often get asked, "Do you have any suggestions how I can get my child to learn" (fill in the blank). It is sometimes hard to come up with an idea at that exact moment without knowing the child or their skills and needs. Soooo I started thinking about how I could come up with answers to this question that would be easy to give to someone off the top of my head. I have created a weekly Email course where I will GIVE you 5 activities on a variety of different topics, delivered to your Email Inbox each week!   5 Activities To Promote Learning and Development" (Each Week Will Be a Different Topic)  I Cant wait to start sharing with you!

Join My Free Weekly Email Course " 5 Activities To Promote Learning and Development" (Each Week Will Be a Different Topic)


http://thecreativecampus.weebly.com/free-stuff-a-ways-to-work-with-me.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Year, A New Concept Theme! "Loose Parts Play"

Week 51 2017 Positive Disipline and Re Direction

Week 48 2017 Art and Self Expression