"Open Ended" Winter Play

Winter Play!  I don't know about you, but I just Love the snow! I'm guessing some of your little friends do to! Snow offers wonderful Opportunities for Learning Science. Gross Motor and Make Believe play ( who doesn't love to build a snow fort). you can even use snow to create art! have you ever "painted" snow? mix jello or Kool aid in a small amount of water and fill a squirt bottle!  the kids will have a blast. Trying to write your name or make lines for pictures in the snow is great eye hand coordination. I hope you enjoyed these activities, and If there something you might be struggling with? or feeling frustration around while you're creating and engaging at home?  leave me a message and I would love to help in any way I can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 48 2017 Art and Self Expression

A New Year, A New Concept Theme! "Loose Parts Play"

Week 51 2017 Positive Disipline and Re Direction