Monday Morning Invitation To Play!

Good Morning Creative Friends!

What are you learning this week?  Are you exploring a theme?  Are you looking to learn a skill? What are you looking for to support your learning this week?  I am looking forward to having a lot of fun, engaging conversations this week Here, Over on The fb page and in my group!  I love hearing about the creative engaging ways you like to learn and grow. This Morning I encouraged my friends to go outside with a shovel and a bucket. Dig in the dirt!  see what you find. what does it feel like? what does it smell like. what might your little ones want to put in the dirt? Have fun today as you learn! Leave your comments and questions below and I will share my friends ideas as well.


Your Creativity Producer and Professional Mess Maker,

Theresa @ The Creative Campus.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 51 2017 Positive Disipline and Re Direction

A New Year, A New Concept Theme! "Loose Parts Play"

Week 48 2017 Art and Self Expression