Happy Friday Everyone!  Today is Art Day Friday. I hope you are having fun learning and growing as you learn and study Gardens. Don't Forget If your looking for ways to learn and engage, you can always join the Fb Group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/Thecreativecampus/ We share everyday!
Don't forget, I answer your questions each week. If you have a question about creating Learning and Engagement as you play, Leave me your questions. I would love to help you find fun ways to learn and play together!
                                            https://plus.google.com/collection/UdD7SB

If you ever find yourself wishing that you had activities put together for you, that showed you how to create fun learning experiences through play. I have something to share with you that you will enjoy! I will be posting the details soon.

Have a Great Weekend,

Your Creativity Producer and Professional Mess Maker!
Theresa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 48 2017 Art and Self Expression

A New Year, A New Concept Theme! "Loose Parts Play"

Week 51 2017 Positive Disipline and Re Direction