Happy 4th Of July Fun!


Hello Everyone!

I hope you are as excited about the 4th Of July as I am! the fireworks are always fun to see and there are lots of fun things going on this time of year. I wanted to share with you real fast, something I came up with as an extension of our theme this week.



We used two different sized coffee filters, gluing them on top of one another. Then we used thinned out paint and decorated our fireworks. I would suggest letting the children color with crayons first to create background color. the children really had a lot of fun with this and I can't wait to use it again. The Children enjoyed making their own fireworks so much, that I decided to turn it into a sensory experience.

 I put shaving cream into the science table, and gave each child a different color paint. I told them to smear the paint and shaving cream using hair combs. This created our own fireworks display.

 

I hope you enjoy this activity at home, and have a Wonderful Holiday! Don't Forget, to Check out all the fun activities over at my website :/thecreativecampus.weebly.com  AND Join Our Fb Group For Lots Of Free Content." The Creative Campus Preschool Program"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Year, A New Concept Theme! "Loose Parts Play"

Week 51 2017 Positive Disipline and Re Direction

Week 52 2017 Learning without Books, Tech or Sitting and Listening