Spooktacular Art and Sensory

Hello Again Everyone!

I am so sorry it has taken me so long to post fun ideas for you all ! I have been busy working on new and exciting ways to work with you my friends. (More About That In Future Posts). Recently I did a fun activity with my friends that I think you might enjoy doing JUST in time for Halloween! We made cotton ball ghosts.

First we spread out liquid glue in a wavy pattern, Then we added our cotton balls by stretching them out and pulling them in spooky shapes.
Then to finish our spooky Ghosts, we added Google Eyes.
Then to extend our sensory fun, we put shaving cream in our sensory table and dug for creepy crawly Items. This allowed our friends to use their eye hand coordination and small motor skills.
These are just a few of the fun things that we have done so far this month. I hope you enjoy these and have lots of your own sensory fun at home! Don't forget that you can find lots more fun activities at my website thecreativecampus.weebly.com
 
Have A Spooktacular Month!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Year, A New Concept Theme! "Loose Parts Play"

Week 51 2017 Positive Disipline and Re Direction

Week 52 2017 Learning without Books, Tech or Sitting and Listening