Halloween Fun

Hi Everyone! 

I am so sorry I didn't realize how long it had been since I last posted for you! I want to write a little about some fun stuff we did during October. We made Ghosts, Witches , Spiders and all kids of Sensory Fun.
 
 
This is one of my favorite ways to use art. Tissue paper is a wonderful learning experience for young friends. They love the sticky, soft sensory experience of the paper and the glue together. I thought these friendly witches turned out super cute .
We also made Spiders and Webs. This was a great way for our friends to use their small motor skills.
We started out spreading black string and pipe cleaners. We overlapped them to make spider web lines. Then We used Black paint and made hand print spiders with google eyes.  
Once cut out these are adorable Halloween Décor and wonderful keepsakes. We Ended all this wonderful fun with Jello Sensory.
 
We added bugs and eye balls before the jello was solid for extra spooky fun!  I hope you enjoyed these ideas and I will be posting again soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Year, A New Concept Theme! "Loose Parts Play"

Week 48 2017 Art and Self Expression

Week 51 2017 Positive Disipline and Re Direction