Are You a Nanny, Stay At Home Mom or Caregiver Looking For Creative Ideas and Fun Network To Share With?

Hello Everyone!

I wanted to send you a special invite to a group I started. I enjoy sharing my favorite activities that I have done over the years, so I decided that start posting my ideas online in the form of this blog. This is a fun way to share my ideas with others, however I also like to hear about the activities that others who work with children do as well. Networking and sharing in person is at times complicated, so I have started a Facebook group for this very purpose that I would love to invite you to. "The Creative Campus Activity Group" is where you can find us. I share Activities, Blog posts, Newsletters, Art Activities, Games and invites to my events.  I would love for you to come and share with us as well! I love to meet new people and this is another fun way to make that happen!  I hope to see you there soon!


Theresa @ Thecreativecampus.weebly.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Year, A New Concept Theme! "Loose Parts Play"

Week 51 2017 Positive Disipline and Re Direction

Week 52 2017 Learning without Books, Tech or Sitting and Listening