Now The Creative Campus and our "Learning With Our Hands Class" Comes To You! (Restrictions Apply)


 
 


"Learning With Our Hands Class"
 
 
      Hello! I am the creator of The Creative Campus , and I just wanted to write to you and let you know what I have been working on.  I started my own business working with Stay At Home Moms and Nannies. Things have been changing rapidly here at The Creative Campus And I am so excited about our progress I wanted to write you and tell you all about it right away! I have expanded my company YET AGAIN! The inspiration came out of the clear blue sky and I ran with it! I have decided that what I enjoy most about what I do, is getting to know you as Moms and Nannies along with your children and creating new learning experiences that help you grow. Because of this, I was inspired to get into coaching. You can now work with me one on one. I work with you to define your child’s current skills and learning needs. Using a Current Skills survey and I will now work with you on a monthly basis to Set Goals and Create A Monthly Plan to Achieve those Goals Using Activities and Play! I can help you do this by you filling out a free survey of your child’s skills and needs.  Located on my website. http://thecreativecampus.weebly.com/

I have now added a second option which is why i am writing to you today! on top of being able to work with me one on one, I now offer a class called “Learning With Our Hands”. However, this isnt just an ordinary class! I will bring this class to you and your group! (some restrictions apply, See Link for details http://thecreativecampus.weebly.com/learning-with-our-hands.html ). I still offer all the Games, Skill Boxes and Fun Information as Always. I just wanted to offer the chance to work together to Take Your Child, From Where They Are, To Where You Want Them To Be! Educationally, and Developmentally.  The best part of being a teacher is watching your students discover new and interesting things about the world around them ( the things we adults take for granted). This excitement is something I want to help you as parents and nannies to achieve at home.
If you would like to learn more, please feel free to contact me with any questions and I will be happy to give you all the details. I know Often times, you struggle with finding fun, engaging activities that your child will enjoy and learn from. You are not sure how to create  learning experiences using the resources you have already in your  home to let your children explore and experience new things. You need a system that is already put together for you that creates fun and engaging activities in the areas of Science, Math, Art, Sensory Experience and Movement, that will show you on a daily basis what activities to do with your child and how to re create them easily with little effort and no stress for you or your child. By having these activities already put together in one place, you will have more fun engaging with their child while teaching them at the same time. .  I am very excited about this next phase of my business and I look forward to the experiences and connections that will come with it! If you or anyone you know anyone would be interested in working with me, Please contact me right away to get started. I would be grateful for any and all referrals .
Thank You For Your Time,
Ms.Theresa at The Creative Campus

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 51 2017 Positive Disipline and Re Direction

A New Year, A New Concept Theme! "Loose Parts Play"

Week 52 2017 Learning without Books, Tech or Sitting and Listening