Loose Parts Play!

Hi Everyone!
I wanted to talk to you today about, Loose Parts Play! This is something I recently discovered... and I LOVE IT! Instead of offering Teacher directed activities, I love the idea of offering pieces for play, as an invitation to explore and learn on their own. Letting the child create a game that is based on a theme.
the creativity is endless and totally personalized. You can offer this kind of play for Any Topic or Subject. this play lends its self well to Art, Science and Even Make Believe Play. You Could offer small parts for a "Monsters" theme. Offer your little ones Googlie Eyes, pipe Cleaners, Buttons, Paper cut outs .


Then give them different colors of play dough and let them make silly monsters! You would even do this with robots as well. I am so excited about using this Learning Method with my friends. The Math ideas are endless as well. Leaves, Trees, Pumpkin,  Snowmen! You can offer so many different materials depending on what your learning goal is. What are your favorite ways to use Small Parts Play? Leave me a comment below! and if you enjoyed this blog and want some more creative ideas. Click the link Below and Get on the List to join my FREE Program Centered Around This Idea! Your First Lesson Will Drop in your Email Nov, 5th.


http://thecreativecampus.weebly.com/free--tip-of-the-month.html and Fill out the boxes for my FREE Email Program where Each Week You Will Receive 5 different activities to use Each Week at home!

Thanks! 
Theresa At The Creative Campus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Year, A New Concept Theme! "Loose Parts Play"

Week 51 2017 Positive Disipline and Re Direction

Week 52 2017 Learning without Books, Tech or Sitting and Listening