Skill Practice Boxes

Happy Valentines Week!
 
This is a great time of year to talk to our young friends, about Friends and ways to be kind. I will be sharing lots of fun activities in my class this week as well. Before I do that however, I wanted to share something if YOU My readers! I am creating skill boxes that will be for sale through my website http://thecreativecampus.weebly.com/ in the coming weeks and months. Each box will talk about a skill area such as Color Recognition or Shape Practice est. If you are interested in any of these or have an idea for one you would like me to create, I encourage you to email me fragileangel@wowway.com and share your ideas with me.  I will start out covering the basic skills and work up to requests from their. 


Enjoy Your Week,

The Creative Campus Preschool Program

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 48 2017 Art and Self Expression

A New Year, A New Concept Theme! "Loose Parts Play"

Week 51 2017 Positive Disipline and Re Direction