Shape Robots!

Hi Everyone!

We are suffering from yet another snow storm! I will be so happy when spring finally gets here. I love the snow don't get me wrong, its a wonderful opportunity to play for our little friends.  That being said, today I want to share with you  Robots.

This is a fun topic for both boys and girls. This can also be shared with a wide range of ages, because you can break it down for your youngest friends and you can make it more detailed and difficult for your older ones.
Sponges, boxes, Paper, Glue, Pipe Cleaners! Paint OH MY! put the supplies out and let your children/ students get creative. I would love to see what creations you and your children come up with! This activity will engage your child's creativity, Small Motor Skills as they paint or glue pieces to their creation. Recognition of their colors and shapes will also be exercised as they choose the materials and pieces that they want . Instead of posting my own pictures of the activity like usually do, I would like to ask YOU to post pictures when you use this activity in your home or classroom. I would love to see the creative ways you come up with to use this activity with different ages.



Have a Wonderful Week!

The Creative Campus Preschool Program

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Year, A New Concept Theme! "Loose Parts Play"

Week 51 2017 Positive Disipline and Re Direction

Week 48 2017 Art and Self Expression