Spring Into Action With Art!

Hello Everyone!

It has been a crazy day around here! Snow, then sleet, Then Ice and now Thunder Storms as a Sit here Writing this! I am not going to be with my little friends today, but I wanted to share a fun idea with you anyway. This one is a "clean" art idea that is totally process. I want you to give your children contact paper if you have it. If not regular paper will work but it will just be normal art. give them squares of colored tissue paper and tell them they are going to make a flower, that if its on tissue paper will double as a sun catcher! they will probably need a little help with the first few pieces, I suggest you show them how to play the pieces flat so they stick. Then just let the kids have a good time sticking pieces on their contact paper till their done. now you can either give them a piece of green construction paper for a stem or you can let them make their own with the tissue as well! up to you. I really like this one and I am going to do this with the little visitors that I will have In my home this weekend! This technique can be used for all sorts of things, and I think we will be using it a lot!


Cant wait to Hear about Your Creations!

Ms. Theresa

Comments

  1. I just wanted to Encourage Creativity and Remind you that You don't have to make flowers, They can make bugs, Butterflies. Whatever they choose, its about the technique and process.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A New Year, A New Concept Theme! "Loose Parts Play"

Week 51 2017 Positive Disipline and Re Direction

Week 52 2017 Learning without Books, Tech or Sitting and Listening