Nature and Art What a Wonderful Combination!


Its May Friends!

This means summer is almost here! I love this time of year, because there are so many things going on around us that the opportunities to learn are endless. Flowers are growing, Trees are budding, Gardens are being planted and Animals and Bugs are Coming out to Play! These are all things that children are fascinated by and want to learn more about. I recently did some fun activities that used a lot of these experiences (even if they were pretend versions). I recently made some "Grass" for my friends to play in. In our grass we had "Bugs" which my friends squished and dug for in our grass.

We had lots of things to find in our grass: Spiders, Ants, Snails and so many more! can you see  all the different things? This kept my friends busy for a very long time which was exciting to watch. After they were with this we wanted to turn some of the things we saw in the grass, into art.
 
so some of my friends made "Flowers" while others wanted to make Bugs!
Everyone was free to use there own Creativity! This was a lot of fun to do and I cant wait to do it again. I think my friends felt the same way. I hope you enjoy this and have fun making your own with your friends!
 
 
Your Creativity Producer and Professional Mess Maker,
Theresa @ The Creative Campus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Year, A New Concept Theme! "Loose Parts Play"

Week 51 2017 Positive Disipline and Re Direction

Week 52 2017 Learning without Books, Tech or Sitting and Listening