Weather Weather Everywhere!!

Welcome Back Everyone!

I hope you are having lots of fun and learning new things every day! I get the most enjoyment out of starting an activity with my little friends and watching them turn it into an activity of their very own. That is exactly what happened today. I started out with pre drawn art starters for my friends (cloud shapes) and my friends where very excited to see the Paint, Tissue Paper, Glue and other supplies I had out for them.
  I was amazed to watch some of them choose the blank paper and start to make their own cloud art.
  Some left their art as a abstract piece of paper and others asked me to cut the edges into a cloud shape After their art was done! This is what some of them ended up looking like, I hope you love it as much as I did and make some of your very own! This activity was a great example of how to take one idea and stretch it across all Ages, Skill Levels and Creative Expressions. I love doing this kind of activity and watching the children have as much fun with it as I do. I hope you enjoy this and take inspiration from it to create your own fun at home or in your class!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Year, A New Concept Theme! "Loose Parts Play"

Week 51 2017 Positive Disipline and Re Direction

Week 48 2017 Art and Self Expression