A New Year Of Fun Ideas


Hello Friends,

Ms. Theresa here again! how has everyone been doing?  I hope you are having so much fun so far this year. This is my favorite time of the year. There are so many fun things to explore in the fall time, Leaves changing colors and falling from the trees, Pumpkins, in my house we grow our own gourds as well. we have been having so much fun in my class. We have learned all about our new friends and made paper dolls to look like each other.


Then we drew windows and door on  our homes that we live in and painted them. We talked about how everyone's home is different.


 These were very simple but fun activites for my friends. They loved to dip the cars in paint and roll them all around. I hope you enjoyed this activity and I encourage you to try it at home!
 
Don't forget check back often as I add new activities on a regular basis. I look forward to hearing from all of you, to learn of the fun things you are doing and learning about at home!
 
 
Ms. Theresa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Year, A New Concept Theme! "Loose Parts Play"

Week 51 2017 Positive Disipline and Re Direction

Week 52 2017 Learning without Books, Tech or Sitting and Listening