Clean Painting.


 Its not very often that I plan an art project, that either goes wrong or I realize I don't have the supplies in the classroom for. Unfortunately that happened today. I wanted to do a keep sake project and realized I didn't have enough jars. Long story short, I got the idea to paint with shaving cream. I gave each child a pile of shaving cream and allowed them to pick two colors they wanted to mix into the shaving cream. I'm not sure which part they enjoyed more! the mixing of the paint or the drawing on the table after it turned colors. I encourage you all to try this in your classes if you haven't already! even I had fun with this one :)


Have A Great Day! 
 
Your Creativity Producer and Professional Mess Maker,

Theresa @ The Creative Campus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 48 2017 Art and Self Expression

A New Year, A New Concept Theme! "Loose Parts Play"

Week 51 2017 Positive Disipline and Re Direction