Child Made Halloween Decorations


Happy Halloween Everyone!

I know it's a little early but I have something really cute I wanted to share with you, that would be great for a children's party activity. Pumpkin and Turkey Tissue Window art.

as you can see, I don't have the finished Pumpkin  picture, I will try to get it and add it next week. but that one looks super cute when it's finished.

 
This is the turkey, which I  will be using again come thanksgiving. The children really enjoyed doing this and I just gave them a blank piece of wax paper, and let them go till they were done. Then I asked them what they wanted it cut into Pumpkin Or Turkey.  The turkeys could actually be used as gools or monsters if you added legs I just noticed that lol. Let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Year, A New Concept Theme! "Loose Parts Play"

Week 51 2017 Positive Disipline and Re Direction

Week 52 2017 Learning without Books, Tech or Sitting and Listening