Mummy's On The Loose

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to share with you a few things I will be doing in class this week. I am going to be making mummy's with my friends. We will be taking People cut outs, and white tissue paper strips and gluing them on. Sounds very simple, but turns out VERY cute!
 as you can see in my example, I did not use tissue paper, and I don't think it gives as good of an effect. I also added Large Google eyes. I would also suggest you use Black paper and not brown. This image was supposed to be a video and wouldn't load for me to share. The brown showed up better in video then the black did.  The other project we are going to do is pumpkin keep sakes. I am going to use baby food jars, tissue paper and glue. I will have the children paint the glue on the jars, and then use orange tissue paper to cover the jar and green to cover the lid. Once dry I will go over the tissue with more glue to seal it. This makes a very cute Halloween candle holder.
 
Happy Halloween!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Year, A New Concept Theme! "Loose Parts Play"

Week 51 2017 Positive Disipline and Re Direction

Week 52 2017 Learning without Books, Tech or Sitting and Listening