Color Mixing

Hello Again! I have a wonderful Science oriented color mixing activity for you.  line a container with tin foil,



cover with shaving cream, drip food coloring or I Used Liquid water color (worked great) into shaving cream. You can use holiday oriented colors depending on when you use this activity. Provide the child with a stick or brush. ( I use popsicle sticks). Either let the kids make their own designs   OR encourage then to write their names  in the shaving cream which will spread and mix the colors. I encouraged my friends to make shapes as well. gently press white paper on top after your art is done, peel paper back. (if it sits too long the paper gets wet so be quick).
Scrape off excess and Enjoy Your Art! I hope you have as much fun with this as we did! I would love to hear your comments! http://thecreativecampus.weebly.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Year, A New Concept Theme! "Loose Parts Play"

Week 51 2017 Positive Disipline and Re Direction

Week 52 2017 Learning without Books, Tech or Sitting and Listening