Transportation and Learning!

Transportation is a fun, Hands on and Creative Theme that I like to use to engage many areas of learning. Give Children Loose parts and encourage them to create their own Cars, Trains, Planes or other forms of getting around. I like to take this theme one step further, Providing children different kid's of blocks that can be stuck together ( bristle or magnetic) let the children use their creativity and build cars and so on. Then encourage them to create play using them.
 
 I also like to give children boxes, Wagons and Scooters. Allow them to use their whole bodies to engage in creating Transportation. Allowing them to build Boats, or Trains and then pulling them into their Pretend Play is a wonderful way to Encourage Children to Build Creativity and Language. I hope you enjoy recreating these creative activities with your friends, and if you want more of these free ideas on a regular basis. Visit my website and join my FREE Email Program where I will send you 5 activities every week.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Year, A New Concept Theme! "Loose Parts Play"

Week 51 2017 Positive Disipline and Re Direction

Week 52 2017 Learning without Books, Tech or Sitting and Listening