Do You Struggle To Make Learning Math Fun For Your Little Ones? I have something for you!

Happy Friday Creative Friends,

Today I want to share something with you that I think you will enjoy!  I get a lot of questions through my website http://thecreativecampus.weebly.com/create-and-grow-weekly-solutions.html each week, on how to bring together Learning, Growth and Play! People say it seems impossible. I promise you it is NOT! I have created something for you that I will post every Friday! I can't wait to hear from all of you! Head over and take A look, I just posted some fun things on math Today! Don't forget, I will also be sharing a Small Part of my Soon to be launched " Invitations to Play with Loose Parts" Program. Each Week you will get a small piece of the whole year program that I will offer later this year!


Have a Great Weekend, and Keep Your Questions Coming!  I love to Answer them and share the fun activities I have learned! 

Your Creativity Producer and Professional Mess Maker! 

Theresa @ The Creative Campus!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 48 2017 Art and Self Expression

A New Year, A New Concept Theme! "Loose Parts Play"

Week 51 2017 Positive Disipline and Re Direction