What Do You Need More Of? How Can I Help?

Hello,

I hope your week has been great!  I hope you have learned a lot and had just as much fun doing it. I just wanted to stop by and ask you a few questions!  What are you learning right now?   What do you wish you had more of so that you could learn and engage more freely? How Can I help you on your learning Journey?  I will help you in any way I can to create a fun and engaging activity to learn together!  I cant wait to hear from you.  In Case you haven't seen it yet, here is a great resource that might help you get the creative juices flowing as well. I answer new questions every Friday! You can submit your questions here : http://thecreativecampus.weebly.com/create-and-grow-weekly-solutions.html
                                             https://plus.google.com/collection/UdD7SB

Tomorrow I will have something special to share!


Your Creativity Producer and Professional Mess Maker,
Theresa @ The Creative Campus!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Year, A New Concept Theme! "Loose Parts Play"

Week 51 2017 Positive Disipline and Re Direction

Week 52 2017 Learning without Books, Tech or Sitting and Listening