It's Small Motor Monday! I have something I want to share with you!

Good Morning Friend!

As you may know, for the month of April we are talking about Animals. In keeping with this theme, I want to share a fun Small Motor activity with you.
Today is a beautiful day to get outside and have some fun. Go outside and encourage your little friends to collect sticks rocks and all sorts of fun things. Then create a "Build an Animal" Game. Sort all the pieces into piles.... then give each pile an number. you can take turns either flipping over number cards or rolling a dice. Pick the piece from the number chosen, and add to your animal! Also Don't Forget! Every Friday I respond to your questions that I receive throughout the week. Here are some of the ones I answered Friday. Incase you missed it. https://plus.google.com/collection/UdD7SB I answered questions on making math fun! I hope you enjoy and I cant wait to get your questions.


Till Next Time,
Your Creativity Producer and Professional Mess Maker!
Theresa




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 51 2017 Positive Disipline and Re Direction

Week 52 2017 Learning without Books, Tech or Sitting and Listening

A New Year, A New Concept Theme! "Loose Parts Play"