This Weeks Invitation To Play !

Hello Creative Friend!

As you may know, I started using a Theme this year " Invitations To Play With Open Ended Loose Parts". As a part of this theme each day, I share questions and activities for learning Using play. You can find them by Joining my Fb Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/Thecreativecampus/ . Today I want to share with you my favorite one from this week!

T. G . I . F ! Today I want to share an Invitation with you that will wrap up all the activities we talked about this week. Earlier this week I encouraged you to create your own version of an animal book like Brown Bear! Today I want to encourage you to make your favorite animal. My Favorite way to do this is to use a Brown Paper Bag! you can stuff it if you wish depending on what animal your going to make! you can leave it empty and turn it into a puppet. Totally up to you!

Today's Questions For Engaging and Learning:
1) What can we use to make our animal?
2) What Animal Are we going to make?
3) What Makes this your favorite animal?        



If you have any questions or topics that you would like a Invitation idea for, you can leave me a question here: http://thecreativecampus.weebly.com/create-and-grow-weekly-solutions.html and Then you will be able to find the answers here whenever you need them. https://plus.google.com/collection/UdD7SB

Till next time,
Your Creativity Producer and Professional Mess Maker!
Theresa @ The Creative Campus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 48 2017 Art and Self Expression

A New Year, A New Concept Theme! "Loose Parts Play"

Week 51 2017 Positive Disipline and Re Direction